Thursday, January 7, 2016

Working With Dreamweaver


 Dreamweaver
Near the end of second semester, my class and I worked with a somewhat complicated application (all the button things were too hard to find) called Dreamweaver. This software made it so that you could create your own website!! Isn't that neat!! \ (•◡•) /

Making My Website
The whole point of this was to make an "about me" page, so I copied and pasted my elevator pitch, a swaggin' picture of my good looking face, and my mini bio. To make it look not-boring, I played around with the background colors to make it have a fun atmosphere even though there isn't that much to talk about. To make the text fit in with the colors, I made changed the font to make it look softer and made my descriptions pink. Afterwards, I added a project page where I could put my favorite projects from each section of e-Comm and made the colors the same as the home page.


ごめん!
I'm not going to apologize for acting like a huge weab when I did that, but I'm sorry for not finishing this before school ended!! I meant to do it over break but I kept forgetting to. I swear.


- Brenna (• ◡•)

No comments:

Post a Comment