Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sketchup House

Process
First off, I made a giant rectangle that would be the base of my house (I don't remember the dimensions). I rose it up 8 feet, then made a line [hotdog style] on the top of my house and moved it upwards another 8 feet. Then, I made the outlines for all of the windows and doors, spending a lot of time trying to figure out where they would go. To make the frames for all of them, I used the tool 'offset'. Since I was in a hurry to put color on it, that's exactly what I did next. Afterwards, I put in a dog for every window :>. Next, I made the gutters on the sides of the roof and made steps for the doors. Making the back porch, which I did after making the steps, was probably the easiest part of the house to make, however it wasn't needed. Lastly, I downloaded some flower and tree models from the 3D Warehouse and put them in to make them look all pretty like.

- Brenna (• ◡•)

No comments:

Post a Comment