Monday, September 21, 2015

My Logo

Color Psychology
My logo (right) is supposed to convey a fun and happy message with all the bright colors used in it. I was wanting to make it space themed, so I used some of the colors you could find in nebulas, like the Orion Nebula or the Eagle Nebula. The bright colors also represent wonder (to me anyways), which is what we do whenever we see stars in the sky.

Shape Symbolism
The shapes I mostly used in my logo were squares and a star, though the colors make it look like the star is made up of lots of triangles. I made it look like this because, like I said in the previous paragraph, I wanted it to have something to do with space, since my dream when I was four/five was to be an astronaut. I'm still really interested in astronomy, so I wanted it to look like how you would see a star from Earth, but a little more detailed and colorful than it usually would be.


Font Personality
I obviously didn't use the same font as I got in the quiz from the previous post, but in my second choice for my logo (left), there is a slight variation, since I added text to it. I used the font Century Gothic, since it looked modern-ish and had a space feel to it. I chose the name "WORMHOLE" for it because it kind of looked like a portal, and since it is supposed to be space-like, a portal in space usually comes to mind as a wormhole (again, to me anyways).



- Brenna (• ◡•)

6 comments:

  1. I like your logo name! That's AWESOME!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your logo name! That's AWESOME!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors that you used. The name is very unique. I like how simple yet complex your logo is. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy this logo and everything that this logo conveys. It isn't monochromatic at all and all the colors go together very well. I could see this as actually being a real logo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's a freaky good logo! Have you used illustrator before? It's very well balanced and the colors fit each other perfectly! My only complaint is it's a tad bit complex. Maybe try making it more simple? It's absolutely amazing, whether you change it or not! Keep up the good work, m8 ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ
    ~Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your logo! It has a really great concept and design and colors compliment each other!

    ReplyDelete