Thursday, October 8, 2015

Photoshop Projects This Week!!

This week, we did several projects this week having to do with Photoshop...here they are!

Psychedelic Butterfly
For this assignment, I got to color a butterfly almost anyway I wanted to. I had to use the stamp tool to make it look like it's fluttering its wings quickly.
Compass
Here, I had to copy an image of the ONW compass logo and paste it, then use the magic wand tool to take away the picture's white background. I then had to type ONW in the font Impact. Both of these had their opacities lowered significantly so they would look transparent.

School Gradient
For this project, the type mask tool was used to make an outline of the word NORTHWEST and put in the school colors in a vertical gradient


Raven Vector Masks
Putting the ONW raven in the center was pretty much the same thing used in the compass project, but usage for the interior photographs were a whole other story. First, I had to remove some of the poles and cars that were showing up in the photo of the front entrance. I then resized and pasted the rest of the photos onto the main picture and lowered their opacities. Afterwards, these pictures got vector masks, which allowed me to blend in the surrounding colors with the picture.

It took a lot of time, but I pulled through!

- Brenna (• ◡•)

No comments:

Post a Comment