Friday, December 11, 2015

Bouncing Ball Arcs

Not So Quick Note
I really did not intend for this to take that long...I just wanted it to be holiday themed. Unfortunately, Halloween was almost two months ago so posting this in the middle of December probably has no effect whatsoever.

Process
I started off by typing in my name and changing it from text to a picture. Afterwards, I made some arcs to help me figure out where the pumpkin would be falling/bouncing. Creating the frames of the pumpkin falling/bouncing was pretty easy, but the next step is what took me so dang* long. I wanted to make it look like ghosts were coming out of the pumpkin, and since ghosts are usually portrayed as transparent, I set the color of the brush to black and switched it to 23% opacity so that it would look like the ghosts were fading into the background. I then copied the text layer several times and basically did the same thing, except it was fading in instead of out. Lastly, I made all the frames into layers and went from there.

Also...
All in all, I thought that this was a pretty fun project (because of the ghosts :>) but I'm not proud about it being almost 2 months since I was supposed to turn it in. However, I do feel much better about it considering how it turned out.

- Brenna (• ◡•)

No comments:

Post a Comment